Not many people know what to say when they go to God in prayer or if they have not prayed in awhile. God understands and knows your heart when you first get on your knees. The scripture says that many times we know not what to pray for, so when those times come, here’s how you pray and what you pray.
St. Matthew Ch. 6
9. After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
11. Give us this day our daily bread.
12. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
This prayer covers many things for your life. Learn it and memorize it and pray it whenever you feel the need to pray. It is good to pray “the Word” to God, using his own words from the bible. So reading is important to learn what is in the Word and to know how to use the Word to pray.
Once you pray the Lord’s Prayer, you can ask him for what it is you NEED, not what you want. He will supply all your needs. Sometimes right when you need them and sometimes when it is time to have them. Prayer is important in the believer’s life so please stay prayed up against evil.
Also know that when you begin to pray that the devil will start messing with you. But DO NOT be discouraged. It only means God has heard you and has started on your answer. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. And please, when you pray, get on your knees and humble yourself.
To understand more about the salvation, please enroll in one of our Online Courses.